Addicted to Ink

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

big shoes to fill

I've found a new toy. They're kinda stinky, but I like them. They're big, but they're light.
My favorite thing to do is untie them. Especially when Daddy is wearing them. He sure is surprised when I do that. But then he laughs at me and tickles me.
Mommy says that before she blinks, I'll be wearing shoes even bigger than these. When she tells me that, she gets some kind of weird water in her eyes. She has a little while, for Pete's sake. These shoes are only half as tall as me for now!

-Dominic

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What sweet pictures. He's gettingSO big....I get that 'weird water' sometimes ,myself........

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww I love what he's written:) That's so cute:)
you never can tell quite how big a baby is until you see him in just a diaper lol that is tooo adorable! and I love his hair!

i've allllllways got that 'weird water' in my eyes......always

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh that was me at 6:52 lol

6:52 PM  
Blogger Aunt Cindy said...

I think it's a mom thing, that 'weird water" He is so cute. Each time I see his picture there is a change in him. It will be a little while before he can fill daddy's shoes.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home