Addicted to Ink

Thursday, May 18, 2006

quietly rebellious

A dear friend said to me the other day, "You & I, we're both a bit rebellious, aren't we?"

Not that many would suspect it. But it's true. I am. So is my timeless (she's 65) friend.

I am a muller. I think on things and think on things and think on things. I write things down, regret them, erase them, start over.

I disappoint people, which I hate, because even though I am quietly rebellious, I am still a people pleaser.

I own what isn't mine, even when I should let them own it to learn from it.

But I'm learning...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ello love! I GOT MY NOSE PIERCED! YESTERDAY! AND THEN MY FIRST PAIR OF RAY BANS..THEY ARE PRETTY. ANYWAY.
THEN when you called jER AND I WERE WATCHING OVER THE HEDGE..BC THE MOVIE WE WANTED TO SEE WAS SOLD OUT:( AND IT WAS CUUUUUUTE and i remind myself of hammy the squirrel

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=8630711&Mytoken=5175EF5D-5706-4014-A7AE28B08FD11AB9306771750


this is a GRRRR88888 video. i love it. He's funny too.

and right.

love you amber!

Allissa

8:59 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

I think i am quietly rebllious too!

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home