Addicted to Ink

Monday, January 23, 2006

Prayer

Please, please, please pray for Marsha Lioi today. (Click on Rachel's last poigniant, heartbreaking post.)

Rachel's Mom finds out what stage her cancer is in.

Marsha is an amazing lady. She has reared (and there are still several at home) seven brilliant, well-adjusted children (one of whom happens to be one of my favorite people) and, for as tiny as she is, has the faith of a giant.

She lost her first husband to cancer when he was only 31. So she, as she said at church yesterday, knows too much.

I feel funny about writing about other people's sorrows on my blog--I don't want to embarrass them or make them feel awkward. But anyway--please, please, be praying.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

My prayers are with her.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home