Addicted to Ink

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

rumblings of the pod

So last night, I'm frantically trying to edit 20 devotionals, trying to prepare for a two hour meeting today.

I'm sitting on the bed [only our upstairs is air-conditioned, but THANK GOD for that one little window air conditioner!] with my legs stretched out, three pillows piled on my belly, and my laptop on top of all those pillows.

Apparently, the Pod doesn't like all that extra weight, so "he(?)" starts kicking. To this point, I hadn't been sure if I was feeling anything or not. But this was definite, absolute kicking - a half-dozen times. But of course, I can't lay on my stomach, because the Pod REALLY hates that. So for the rest of the time, I just sat with my legs crossed, the laptop on the bed. And I got no complaints.

2 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

rock on poddster!~

5:00 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

That is so cool! Not that you can't sleep on your stomache of course. (I like to sleep on my stomache a lot too). But it's awesome you felt some definite kicks. Just think - he(?) is already good at communicating!

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home