Addicted to Ink

Friday, June 08, 2007

Daddy's pod

I'm in trouble.

Our kid is ornery already!

I had my 17-week appointment today and Dr. B. was trying to get the heartbeat of "the pod" (Mike's nickname for the baby) and every time she would put the microphone on my belly, we could literally hear it swim somewhere else. Just as she was about to order an ultrasound, she got the heartbeat. It's a beautiful sound!

Also, the baby is deciding to be sly about it's identity. According to all the stuff I've been reading, a baby's heartbeat in utero is between 120 and 180, and the higher it is, the more likely it's a girl.

Our baby's heartbeat? 150. Smack dab in the middle!

Hopefully, it won't hide from us at the week 21 ultrasound!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW again this is so exciting! i'm loving all these baby blog entries!

awww it's so funny that 'the pod' is not giving in. lol....he or she is going to make you wait.lol. that's funny. I CAN'T WAIT TIL I CAN SEE YOU AGAIN!

ALLISSA.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home