Addicted to Ink

Monday, December 29, 2008

Just in case...

Just in case anyone finds me on here rather than Facebook and you don't know yet... Michael & I are having another boy.
We're still working on a name, and think we've found one, but we're still mulling it over for a while.
Meanings of names are very important to me - Dominic Michael means "Belonging to God" and "Who is Like God?"

Here's a hint: the name that we're considering means "God has Remembered" and "Beloved" (We're pretty sure this will be the middle name regardless). Another choice we're considering means "Watchful one" and would be significant to both Mike and me for multiple reasons. Email me if you think you know what they are (hee, hee!).

Hope you all are well!

amber

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home