Addicted to Ink

Saturday, January 12, 2008

my blog

I was told to update my blog... but I don't really have anything to say. And let's face it - what most of "my readers" really want are pics of Dominic.




So here you go:

Just one cute, artsy little photo of his foot. I almost put his "bath" video on here, but realized, of course, that he was naked and crying and I didn't think he'd appreciate that posted for the world to see. But if you want that video, you can email me :)

I'm trying to talk Dominic's Daddy into another long overdue photoshoot, so as soon as that happens, more pictures will be posted!

2 Comments:

Blogger the muse said...

I love the "artsy tootsies" photo Amber. That's precious. Sounds like you are really enjoying motherhood. Hope to meet the little guy one of these days!!

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could just kiss those little toes. I know you are enjoying motherhood. I would like to see the video of him. Love you.Aunt Cindy

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home