Addicted to Ink

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Morph...

I have never been a morning person.

Ever.

No cheery good mornings, no labored breakfasts (if anything is consumed, it's a quick granola bar or fruit that I can take to the office), no friendly conversations (my husband isn't a morning person either - before 8 a.m. it's pretty much love-you-have-a-good-day-don't-forget-about-xyz-tonight-bye! Then he calls me around 10, by the time we're both pleasantly caffeinated and we have a friendly conversation.

But these days, I can't sleep much past, well, this morning it was 5:15. It's likely a pregnancy thing.

But it's not all bad.

I've been one of the first people to work lately, rather than one of the last.

My day is more productive, earlier.

Now, if only I can start getting to bed before 12:30... .

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man...good thing i don't have to work today b/c i was up all night itching my bug bit legs...oi vey they're ALL over like the used to be when i was younger. but i think WORSE this time.
If THAT'S bad i couldn't imagine getting up EVERY DAY lately ..not to mention pregnant...
i hear you on the late nights too....there is never enough time in the day.

Love you:)lisser

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm always one of last to get to the office too! If only my internal clock would set itself correctly for once. Pregnancy must really suit you!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Aunt Cindy said...

I am not a morning person either. No chit chat for me and only a couple bites of peanut butter to take my pills with. After I get to work and have consumed my capuccino I am good to go. I get to bed at about 11:30 and am up at 4:30. I have not had a good nights sleep since Jarrod was born 21 years ago. Are you ready for that?

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home