Addicted to Ink

Sunday, April 15, 2007

12:31 a.m.

This is, I believe, the latest I've stayed up in weeks and weeks now. I have been so exhausted lately!


I hear that's pretty normal.


Nothing much new to report - just another week of nausea and exciting stuff like that - oh, and getting a new nickname from Mike's cop buddies - what was it exactly - the Projectile Queen? Very flattering, eh? What IS he telling these people :)


Oh, and here's an exciting update (especially for all you guys out there...sorry!) I think I found a nursery set that I like. If I can talk Mike into it... he was stuck with Raggedy Andy until he was 12 and had long since begun peeling off the paper himself, so he is COMPLETELY anti-character of any kind. I keep explaining that these are generic - they are not branded characters... .
And I'll paint the walls the green that is in the giraffe square.

That's all, folks.
Bedtime.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE that one. and I could draw/paint a picture if you'd like .....it would be really easy.

Liss

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home